Thursday, December 31, 2015

Trade review 12-31-15

I got some of them right on Thursday...

Hits:

RLOC

A steady fall won short down over 3.5% Thursday.

VPCO

This fell steadily for shorts, ending down over 23% Thursday.

Misses:

RWLK

Early upside reversed to red then reversed again to end nearly unchanged Thursday.

VICL 

Early and afternoon closes above trigger long lost when this ended almost unchanged Thursday.

GNL

Early upside triggered long but reversed to end down nominally Thursday.

Push:

VUZI

This fell from open to deny longs, ending down almost 11% Thursday.

CDZI

This moved sideways, not triggering either direction. ending down less than 1% Thursday.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-3-P-2
40%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: