Monday, February 26, 2018

Trade review 2-26-18

I got some of them right on Monday...

Hits:

LSCC

An early trigger long ended up over 1.5% today.

ADMP

An early fail short kept going, ending down almost 6% today.

Misses:

EMMS

Early upside ended up over 2.5% today but likely below the price entrance.

CASC

An early fail ended down but above likely entry short so with commissions it lost.

MOSY

Late afternoon this triggered long but ended up under the likely buy price though up over 3% today.

MODN

An early trigger long reversed to end unchanged today losing on commissions.

Push:

ASPN

Sideways and up moves ended north by over 1.5% but never quite triggered.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-4-P-1
50%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: