Monday, February 05, 2018

Trade review 2-5-18

I got  one of them right today...

Hits:

EYES

Early upside kept going, ending up over 12.5% today.

Misses:

ENVA

A loss after early triggering ended up but under likely entry.

CALI

Early fail short rebounded to end unchanged but likely above trigger.

GNC

Early upside triggered long but reversed and ended down over 3% today.

Push:

CASC

Upside and sideways moves ended up a tad today. No play.

EVH

Eventual downside and did not trigger long, ending down almost 4% today.

SCKT

Early up moves did not trigger long, ending down less than 1% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-3-P-3
25%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: