Wednesday, June 22, 2011

No picks tonight or for Friday, I'll see all of you Monday hopefully!

I have a previous commitment that prevents me from being able to take the time to post selections or summaries. I will try to post the latter for the session today late tonight or early tomorrow. I hope to resume blogging for the Monday session, time permitting. Happy trading and best of luck to all of my readers...

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: