Tuesday, October 25, 2011

No picks tonight, internet problems among other things...

Unfortunately, I will not be able to post plays for tonight.

My primary net connection is down due to an accidental severing of the line. I had to borrow and plug in at another residence just to get the summaries and this notice up. I hope to resume shortly, and may try to borrow the other location for the next 2 days to finish out the week. My other back up connection is also unusable until like November 2 or 3.

I will try to keep you all posted on sorting out the issues as best I can. Keep watching BTFG for a long bounce and WIW for a possible fade play if it sets up. You might get a bottom fishing bounce on MF soon, too. RAYS is also interesting, just missing taking out 1.82 for a long confirmed. Still in play for tomorrow.

Best of luck and hope to see you folks real soon!

Big T

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: