Monday, June 18, 2012

No picks tonight, but watch these ones...

I am not feeling well tonight. I aim to return tomorrow or the next day.

Keep watching PCRX and HRG for over extension fades. They are long overdue. Volume keeps modest on the former, while the latter sported peak volume today. But both are heading for a fall soon. Set stops just over the high today or use the initial 30 minutes one on Tuesday. Also see my previous comments on these set-ups. Both are not up or down much A/H. Avoid all big downs, etc.

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: