Thursday, September 25, 2014

Trade review 9-25-14

I got some of them right on Thursday...

Hits:

STRP

A gap up rose from the gun to trigger long. It kept going, ending up around 12% today.

CADC

A gap down fell steadily under 5 following the noise candle, yielding a short. It soon moved sideways, ending down over 9% today.

Misses:

GLMD

Early downside lost for shorts when this gap down reversed and greened late to end up over 2% today.

Push:

CREG

A no play push when a gap down fell from the open and moved sideways, ending down over 12% today.

ITUB 

Another no play push off a gap down that fell from the open steadily, never triggering. Ended down over 4.5% today.

PQ

A gap down failed to trigger long but almost did. It fell early then moved sideways under the flat line to end south by over 3% today.

GDOT

A gap down failed to trigger long, moving down early then sideways, to end down over 6% today.

Totals: Daily record: W-2-L-1-P-4
66%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: