Monday, September 08, 2014

Trade review 9-8-14

I got some of them right on Monday...

Hits:

ASTY

A gap up kept going for longs, which ended up over 18.5% today.

NENE

A gap up fell from the open and kept going, giving shorts a 1.50 play. It soon bottomed, then moved sideways and up to end down over 4% today.

Misses:

RAD

A gap up triggered on candle 2, then slowly fell eventually going red and ending down less than 0.50% today.

Push:

AMPD

A gap up rose from the gun, then kept going, denying shorts a play. It ended up over 31% today.

TTPH

A gap down rose from the noise candle, denying shorts a play. It kept going, greening and ending up over 5% today.

BEBE

A gap up at the hod fell from the gun, then continued. Moving under the gap line, it ended down over 3.5% today.

PDS

A gap down at the hod fell from the opening, not triggering for longs. It kept going, then moved sideways the remainder and ended down almost 4% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-1-P-4
66%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: