Thursday, October 23, 2014

Trade review 10-23-14

I got all trade worthy entries correct on Thursday...

Hits:

RALY

A gap up fell early then reversed to trigger long. It kept going, then closed weakly but above entry enough to end up over 1% today.

MGT

An early fall fail of 1.10 after a  gap up open led to a short. Ended down over 18.5% today.

Misses:

None.

Push:

ZAZA

A no play push off a gap down daily doji finish. It rose early, peaked, then fell steadily for a time before moving sideways to end down over 12% today.

RGLS

A down slowly rose from early on then moved sideways, ending up over 5% today.

VII

A gap down fell steadily after the noise candle, denying longs entry. It soon moved sideways to end down over 16% today.

BRCD

A big gap up rose early then moved sideways, denying shorts a play. It ended up over 2% today.

SHO 

A gap up mostly rose early to deny shorts a play. It kept going, ending up almost 2.5% today.

Totals: Daily record: W-2-L-0-P-5
100%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: