Saturday, October 04, 2014

Trade review 10-3-14

I got some of them correct on Friday...

Hits:

OMAG

A gap up moved sideways initially, then fell for short entry. It ended down over 27% Friday.

HCHC

Longs won this this gap down steadily rose for entry. It kept going, ending up over 9% Friday.

ACHN

Early entry long held a later flat line challenge, and it finished strong on Friday to end up over 4.5% on the session.

Misses:

STRP

Early downside faked out shorts. It soon reversed, greened and ended up over 2% Friday.

JIVE

Early upside from this gap up faked out longs when it fell under 6 into the close, ending down over 2.5% Friday.

ATML

After a down noise candle, this gap up rose to trigger long. Then it fell a bit and ended down over 0.50% Friday to fake out buyers.

Push:

FHCO

Entry on candle 2 given commissions a likely push. It ended down about 2.5% Friday.

Totals: Daily record: W-3-L-3-P-1
50%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: