Monday, October 06, 2014

Trade review 10-6-14

I got one of them correct on Monday...

Hits:

NXTD

A fall fail of 4 early led to a short. It kept going, ending down over 12.5% today.

Misses:

OMAG

A gap up fell early to trigger short. It then moved sideways to end about unchanged to fake them out.

ITKG

Early moves up reversed and reddened, yielding a short. It soon moved to the flat line, ending unchanged today.

Push:

HCHC

A clear gap up moved up and down the flat lien to end up over 1% today, denying shorts a play.

HIIT

A flat debut gradually rose, denying shorts a play. Ended up over 5% today.

ZGNX

A gap up fell after the noise candle to avoid long fake outs. It kept going, ending down almost 8% today.

BDORY

A very big gap up moved sideways until it closed up almost 14% today, due to the gapper. No play.

Totals: Daily record: W-1-L-2-P-4
33%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: