Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Trade review 11-19-14

I got some of them right on Wednesday...

Hits:

VGGL

A gap up fell steadily to yield a short. It ended down over 7% today.

ANV

An early 2 fail led to a short that kept declining, ending down almost 27% today.

CVA

Early entry on candle 2 yielded a short. It kept going, ending south over 0.50% today for a small win.

Misses:

ECSL

A gap up fell after the noise candle. It moved up and down along the gap line and closed weakly to end down around 1.5% but that was above the likely entrance point short.

Push:

KTWO

A gap up fell steadily from the open, denying longs a chance. It ended down over 3.5% today.

KGC

A gap down never triggered long. Up an down moves under the flat line closed south by almost 7.5% today.

RGLS

A gap down never triggered long. A steady fall after the first few candles, it ended down over 10% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-3-L-1-P-3
75%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: