Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Big T takes a brief break from stock picking...

I will be away from my computer for several days. No picks for the Friday January 2 session. Market is closed on New Year's of course. No picks for Monday, January 5, 2015 either.

Picks resume for the Tuesday, January 6th session. Look for those Monday night.

Several Supernovae plays are on tap, see my previous comments. In particular, check out  IMRS which is really ready to pop soon, maybe Friday. Others might have bit more downside left, but use discretion. 

Happy trading and good luck Friday and Monday and of course all of next year in your trades!

Big T.


New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: