Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Trade review 12-2-14

I got one of them correct on Tuesday...

Hits:

AEZS

A gap up was a long once it moved over the initial high after sideways early moves. Ended up almost 22% today.

Misses:

RVP

A gap down rose early to trigger long, then moved sideways and down to end up less than 0.50% today. That was below the entry point.

CVM

A gap up fell steadily to eventually trigger short. It then moved sideways and ended near the open so it lost with commissions.

Push:

BEAT

A gap up rose initially but never took out the noise stick low. It then moved sideways and a bit down to end up over 0.50% today.

STKL

A no play push long off a gap down that never triggered. Up and down moved led to a red finish of over 0.50% today.

SAND

A gap down moved up and down under the gap line to end down over 8% today. No play/trigger long.

CTCM

A gap down steadily fell from the open, ending down almost 6.5% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-2-P-4
33%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: