Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Trade review 12-30-14

I got some of them right on Tuesday...

Hits:

ZAZA

A nice fall from the hod to win for shorts. It ended down over 12.5% today.

JOB

A gap down steadily fell early for shorts. It then moved sideways and ended down over 11.5% today.

CACH

A modest win short after a deep drop on the noise candle from a flat open. It ended down over 21% today.

Misses:

FMD

Another fake out loss on early downside that closed strong and up over 5% today.

APP

A flat debut fell early for shorts, then moved sideways and ended down almost 1% today but with commissions and the probable entry point this lost.

SYRX

Early upside off a gap up led to a fade entry near lunch, but it closed unchanged to lose on commissions at best.

Push:

IMRS

Fortunately a gap down open held the debut price when it fell initially a tad to prevent most fake outs short. It then steadily rose, ending up over 25% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-3-L-3-P-1
50% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: