Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Trade review 1-20-15

I got some of them right on Tuesday...

Hits:

NVAX

A gap up steadily rose, triggering a long. It ended up over 7% today making new annual peak prices.

AREX

A gap down steadily rose and triggered by afternoon. It ended up over 4.5% today.

MNTR

A steady drop off a gap up led to a fade entry that kept going, ending down over 21.5% today.

Misses:

HZNP

This triggered near lunch for longs but ended up only 1% or so and near entry a loss on commission.

Push:

HBAN

A gap down fell from the hod and did not trigger thus for longs. It soon moved sideways, ending red by almost 1.5% today.

CSVN

No real activity in the stock prevented longs. Ended almost unchanged. No play.

DHT

A gap up fell steadily early to deny longs entry. An afternoon one continued to rise, ending up over 1% today which was enough for a small win at best or more likely a push with commission costs.

Totals:
Daily record: W-3-L-1-P-3
75% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: