Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Trade review 1-28-15

I got all trade worthy plays right on Wednesday...

Hits:

IIVI

Longs won on early upside. Ended up almost 4% today with later sideways movement,

CRIS

Early downside led to a fade entry. It kept going, ending down almost 6% today.

INSM

A steady fall early triggered short. It kept going, ending down over 4% today after later sideways moves.

Misses:

None.

Push:

NSPH

The price action prevented most long fake outs. It fell on each stick from open to under the gap line then moved along it to end  almost unchanged today. No play.

NES

A flat debut fell from open to deny longs entry. It stayed under the gap line and ended red by over 7.5% today.

ADXS

Again, a big gap up discouraged longs and it fell steadily from open to prevent early fake outs. Ended down over 7% today.

WWE

A steady fall denied longs any entry. It stayed negative, ending down over 3% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-3-L-0-P-4
100% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: