Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Trade review 1-7-15

I got some of them right on Wednesday...

Hits:

KIRI

A gap fell initially and by lunch for shorts. It closed weakly and down over 26.5% today.

MBII

A gap up fell steadily to trigger short. It ended down over 6% today.

COUP

A gap up advanced to trigger early long. It moved sideways later to end up over 3.5% today.

Misses:

IMRS

Early downside from this gap up open reversed just enough and it closed unchanged to fake out shorts.

VTSS

Assuming perfect entry early on the red to green move, this lost with commissions. It fast peaked then fell slowly and evenly to end down almost 1% today.

AUY

A gap down advanced and greened and triggered early. It soon fell back under the flat line and ended down over 3% today to fake out longs.

Push:

FRO

A clear gap up discouraged entries. It decayed slowly but did not trigger short either, ending up over 6% due to the gapper.

Totals:
Daily record: W-3-L-3-P-1
50%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: