Saturday, January 10, 2015

Trade review 1-9-15

I got some of them right on Friday...

Hits:

IMRS

This fell steadily from early on to win for shorts. Ended red by almost 16% Friday.

KIRI

Another steady fall for shorts. Ended down over 17% Friday.

ATEN

Entry long on candle 2 won as this gap up slowly rose to end up over 5% Friday.

AVID

A slow move up yielded a long, which ended north by over 1.5% Friday.

Misses:

RPAI

A likely fake out loss short on early downside which reversed and back over 17.50. It closed a bit under but the entry point was a bit under there. Closed down a tad almost unchanged.

GNVC

Early fake out long led to a speedy reversal under 3.50 that closed down over 3% Friday.

ESNT

A trigger long by lunch reversed just enough to finish down a hair or almost unchanged.

Push:

None.

Totals:
Daily record: W-4-L-3-P-0
57%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: