Friday, February 20, 2015

Trade review 2-20-15

I got most of them right on Friday...

Hits:

MCP

A gap up fell under open and more for early entry. It closed under the gap line down over 2% Friday.

GENE

A steady fall from a gap down led to an early short. It ended down over 32% Friday.

FXEN

A narrow win short on entry near lunch off a gap down which after initial upside fell steadily to end down over 2.5% Friday.

ASTI

Entry off a gap down on candle 2 led to a winning short, ending down almost 16% Friday.

BLRX

Entry on candle 2 short kept going, ending down over 6.5% Friday.

Misses:

MODN

A gap up triggered long in the afternoon, but closed weaker though up over 1% Friday. That price would have been below entry.

Push:

AXN

A gap down rose steadily from open, denying shorts entry. It ended up over 62.5% Friday

Totals:
Daily record: W-5-L-1-P-1
83% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: