Monday, February 09, 2015

Trade review 2-9-15

I got almost all trade worthy plays right on Monday...

Hits:

MTSL

This gap down fell early for shorts, moved sideways and ended down over 5% today.

GSB

A gap up advanced early for longs. It moved sideways to end up over 6% today.

Misses:

XCO

Sideways and down moves with a brief move above trigger led to an end over 1.5% red today.

Push:

PSTR

A huge gap up discouraged entries. It ended up over 44% today. No play.

CLRX

A gap down moved sideways and up, ending north by over 0.50% today.

GENE

A gap down moved sideways after an early rise, keeping the initial low and ending down over 6% today via the gapper.

CBM

A flat debut moved sideways and down to end red by over 1% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-1-P-4
25%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: