Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Trade review 3-11-15

I got some of them right on Wednesday...

Hits:

CYTX

A gap up fell early for shorts. It kept going, moving sideways and ending down almost 11% today.

DVCR

After early downside a red to green move after lunch yielded a long. It then kept going, ending up over 2.5% today.

Misses:

EMIS

A gap down rose soon after, triggering long. It then steadily fell to end up almost 3% today. This was under the likely entrance point,.

OCN

Early downside reversed and triggered long. It then steadily fell, closing up almost 1.5% today but under likely entrance.

Push:

NIOBF

A gap up near the lod rose from open, preventing shorts. Ended up over 15% today.

EMIS 

With commissions and the likely entrance this won a tad or pushed. It ended up almost 3.5% today.

PPC

A flat debut fell from the open, preventing long fake outs. It then kept falling, ending down almost 4.5% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-2-P-3
50%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: