Monday, March 09, 2015

Trade review 3-9-15

I got some of them right on Monday...

Hits:

LSCG

A steady drop yielded a short. It ended down over 20% today.

GNW

A gap down fell steadily for shorts, allowing a win when it closed red by over 2% today.

Misses:

CYTX

This fell under the open early to fake out shorts, then steadily rebounded, ending up over 11.5% today.

RDGO

Looks like a win but likely entrance prices were below the finish, down over 5.5% today. A later morning rise and sideways movement was the culprit.

VRS

A gap up closed above long trigger on sideways moves, faking some longs out. It closed below the open but up due to the gapper over 2% today.

Push:

FCEL

A steady drop from open prevented long fake outs. It ended down over 7.5% today.

ENPH

A gap up fell from the hod for shorts. It steadily declined, closing down over 6% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-3-P-2
40% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: