Monday, April 13, 2015

Trade review 4-13-15

I got some of them right on Monday...

Hits:

MBVX

A gap down fell early for shorts. It then moved sideways and ended down around 13.5% today.

MPET

A gap up steadily decayed for shorts and kept going, ending down over 9% today.

Misses:

PSTR

Early downside reversed and this closed positively and up almost 1% today to fake shorts out.

RVXCF

Early upside soon reversed for longs and wended up over 10.5% due to the gapper but under the likely entrance price.

Push:

VLTC

A slow rise with a held lod discouraged shorts. It ended up over 6% today.

KONE

Early upside discouraged shorts. When it reversed any entry would have been near the end price of just over 0.50% today.

CHOP

A gap down rose from the lod and kept going, ending up over 51% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-2-P-3
50% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: