Friday, April 17, 2015

Trade review 4-17-15

I got some of them right on Friday...

Hits:

PSTR

Early entry short won on this gap down which steadily fell, ending down over 4.5% Friday.

XXII

An early move above trigger long held reversal challenges, ending up over 21.5% Friday.

Misses:

VLTC

A gap up fell early then reversed, ending up over 1% today and faking shorts out.

CHOP

Early downside reversed eventually on shorts and it ended above likely entrance.

BSPM

Early downside faked out shorts under 1.50 when it reversed and ended up over 4.5% Friday.

Push:

AST

A gap up fell from the hod to prevent long fake outs. It ended down around 1.5% Friday. No play.

ANAD

A gap down fell from the hod to deny long triggers. It ended red by nearly 5.5% Friday.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-3-P-2
40% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: