Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Trade review 4-22-15

I got some of them correct on Wednesday...

Hits:

VLTC

A gap up advanced early, then reversed to under open for shorts. It kept going, ending down over 6% today.

CHOP

A gap down steadily fell for shorts. It ended red by over 7.5% today.

HMNY

A typo in my description read a 1.50 fail. I meant 3.50 and long over 3.67, not 1.67. This gap up failed 3.50 perfectly, and kept going, ending down nearly 16.5% today. I'm counting this, but maybe with an asterisk!

Misses:

ARP

A 9 fail just before lunch reversed and ended down less than 0.50% today but above likely short entry.

ENZ

An early reversal triggered long. It then went sideways and down to end red by less than 0.50% today.

Push:

LOOK

A big gap down discouraged fades. It moved up initially then fell and ended out sideways, keeping above the initial low. Ended red by over 11%  in part via the gapper.

CISG

A flat debut rose on the noise candle but fell just after, discouraging fake out buys and ending down around or above 1.5% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-3-L-2-P-2
60%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: