Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Trade review 4-8-15

I got one of them right on Wednesday...

Hits:

PSTR

A gap up fell from open and kept going, winning for shorts and ending south by nearly 12.5% today.

Misses:

VLTC

Initial downside reversed and faked out early shorts. It ended up almost 8.5% today.

PSTR

Listed as a loss, since I managed to list the same stock twice via typo. Still, the 4 fail would have worked.

EPZM

Early longs lost on trigger when this later reversed and closed up over 1% today but under entry on the buy.

Push:

MRGE

A gap up fell from open and did not make any more new highs. It ended down almost 3% today. No play.

HK

A gap down fell steadily. No play long. It ended red by almost 9.5% today.

LEVY

This would have won for early sellers, since it opened on a gap up near the hod and fell from there. But it never cracked 14, so despite ending down almost 3% today it should be considered as a push.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-3-P-3
25% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: