Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Trade review 5-12-15

I got one of them right on Tuesday...

Hits:

ICLD

A slight win short after this gap down fell under the noise candle open early. It ended down over 6.5% today.

Misses:

MTSL

Early downside reversed to green and trigger long. It then closed unchanged which was below that to lose.

NTSL

The first close above trigger from this gap down was about where it closed so it lost with commissions. Ended up a bit less than 0.50% today.

RWM

Early upside triggered long. It soon peaked then closed under there a hair due to the gapper.

Push:

PTBI

A big gap down discouraged shorts, it advanced to green early then fell to end down over 8% today.

TRCH

A gap up steadily advanced to deny shorts a play. It ended up over 19.5% today.

IDRA 

A gap down advanced but did not quite trigger long. It ended down a bit under 1% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-3-P-3
25% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: