Thursday, May 14, 2015

Trade review 5-14-15

I got some of them right on Thursday...

Hits:

ICLD

A gap down soon steadily fell to win for shorts. Ended red by over 5% today.

PTBI

A clear gap up fell and collapsed late for shorts, ending down over 3% today.

RTNB

A steady rise triggered long. It ended up over 8.5% today.

BDSI

A gap up rose to end up over 4.5% today to win for longs.

Misses:

TRCH

A fake out short on an early close under the initial low which reversed and closed up 7.5% today.

MIFI

A gap down slowly rose to trigger long but ended just below that price to lose despite greening over 1% today.

Push:

NTLS

A likely push after early downside slowly reversed and it ended up over 3% today. Entry probable just under the final price so with commissions longs may have pushed.

Totals:
Daily record: W-4-L-2-P-1
66% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: