Saturday, May 16, 2015

Trade review 5-15-15

I got one of them right on Friday...

Hits:

ONTY

A gap up rose to trigger long. It kept positive, ending up over 20% Friday.

Misses:

None

Push:

TRCH

A big gap up held the flat line and moved up to end north by over 9% Friday but with a hammer-like print.

AMCN

This gap up fell from open and held a flat line challenge to prevent long fake outs. It ended down less than 1% Friday.

RELY

A gap up held a flat line challenge and doji printed, ending up less than 0.50% Friday to deny shorts entry.

HIMX

A flat debut fell early and did not trigger, ending down almost 5% Friday.

CSTM

A big gap down fell early and did not trigger long. Ended down almost 8% Friday.

SNAK

Sideways then down moves prevented long entry. It fell into the close ending red by almost 2% Friday.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-0-P-6
100% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: