Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Trade review 5-20-15

I got some of them right on Wednesday...

Hits:

HNR

A gap down steadily fell for shorts, ending down almost 7.5% today.

GIGA

An early 2.50 fail kept going for shorts, soon moving sideways and ending down over 16% today.

ENZ

A gap up kept going for longs, ending up almost 4% today.

BAS

A gap down triggered long around lunch and ended up over 2.5% today for a small win.

Misses:

TRCH

A gap down fell under open but closed stronger and down almost 4.5% today but still above entry short.

MFC

Early upside triggered long, then it peaked and reversed, ending down under 0.50% today faking out buyers.

Push:

PBMD

A gap down rose denying shorts a chance, ending up over 269% up today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-4-L-2-P-1
66%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: