Monday, May 25, 2015

Trade review 5-22-15

I got one of them right on Friday...

Hits:

KNDI

A gap up kept going for longs, ending up over 7.5% Friday.

Misses:

UCTT

This gap down closed above trigger then reversed, ending down a hair and faking out longs.

FSP

A gap down rose and triggered, then reversed and ended down under 0.50% Friday, faking longs out.

Push:

PBMD

A gap down rose early and denied shorts entry. It ended up over 3% Friday.

HNR

A gap down steadily rose but just avoided trigger on the buy. It ended up over 7.5% Friday.

EHIC

A gap down rose steadily to deny shorts entry. It ended up over 13.5% Friday.

LONG

A huge gap up discouraged any entries. It fell from there but still ended up over 8,5% Friday due to the gapper.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-2-P-4
33%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: