Monday, June 01, 2015

Trade review 6-1-15

I got some of them right on Monday...

Hits:

HRTX

A gap up fell initially but soon reversed and triggered long. It ended up over 23% today.

DATE

A gap down fell early to trigger short. It ended down over 16% today.

Misses:

TRCH

Looks like a win but the likely entry point was above the end price up over 2.5% so it lost for most.

TA

Early downside reversed and triggered long. But it closed under that price, up a tad to lose for buyers.

Push:

OHGI

A big gap down advanced initially, ending down almost 5% due to the gapper. No play.

OTIV

A flat debut fell initially and did not trigger long. It ended unchanged.

CCJ

Early downside discouraged most longs. It reversed and ended up less than 1% and above the likely entry but with commissions a likely push.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-2-P-3
50% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: