Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Trade review 6-2-15

I got some of them right on Tuesday...

Hits:

ESI

Early upside reversed for shorts and ended down over 15.5% today.

MRD

A gap up fell early then  reversed to trigger long. It ended up over 2% today.

FTK

A gap up moved sideways then advanced to trigger long. Ended up almost 3% today.

Misses:

OHGI

A gap up rose early then fell under open for shorts. It then closed weakly and about unchanged but that was likely above the entrance price.

VRS

Early closes above trigger after a gap up ended near that to lose for longs. Ended up over 6.5% today.

REGI

Early downside reversed and triggered long. It fell again and ended down almost 1% today.

Push:

DXM

A gap up fell from early on and kept going, ending down over 20% today, denying longs.

Totals:
Daily record: W-3-L-3-P-1
50% 

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: