Thursday, June 04, 2015

Trade review 6-4-15

I got some of them right on Thursday...

Hits:

LTS

A gap down rose early and triggered long. It ended up over 2.5% today.

CBAY

Price action on candle 2 prevented long fake outs then shorts soon got a chance as it steadily fell to trigger, ending down over 4% today.

Misses:

OHGI

A gap down rose initially then reversed to lure shorts. It closed down but likely near the entrance to lose with commissions.

TRCH

Early downside faked out shorts when this closed down over 2% today but likely above entrance prices.

VLTC

A gap down reversed early to fake out longs closing above trigger. It reversed again and ended down over 12% today.

Push:

PGTI

Price action prevented most long fake outs when this gap down fell initially and only closed above trigger near the end, which was up less than 0.50% today.

CVRR

A gap down fell steadily to prevent longs. It ended down over 3.5% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-3-P-2
40%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: