Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Trade review 9-29-15

I got some of them right on Tuesday...

Hits:

GTATQ

A steady drop from open led to winning short down over 15.5% today.

CCTC

A gap down fell early and often to end red by almost 24% today.

ASNA

A tiny win long on early entry when this gap up ended up over 1.5% today.

Misses:

NTN

A loss when this fell earlier then rebounded to end unchanged today.

RJET

After early sideways moves this broke up to fake out longs, then ended up less than 13% today but below likely entry.

Push:

OCBB

Sideways moves off a gap up finished unchanged today, denying longs a play.

SONS

A gap up fell and did not trigger long. It ended red by over 5% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-3-L-2-P-2
60%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: