Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Trade review 10-13-15

I got some of them right on Tuesday...

Hits:

AVXLD

A steady drop under trigger short ended down over 10% today.

LSCC

A gap up rose steadily for longs to end north by over 7% today.

Misses:

LINC

Early shorts saw this reverse to end down over 3.5% today but above the entry price.

MNI

A gap down fell early but rose enough into the finish to end red by over 2% but likely above entry prices.

SLTD

A close above trigger late morning fell  to end up less than 0.50% today faking out buyers.

Push:

IO

A gap steadily rose to avoid fake out shorts. It ended down over 1.5% today without a good entry spot.

ZINC

A gap down rose steadily to avoid shorty fake outs. Ended up over 3% Tuesday.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-3-P-2
40%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: