Monday, October 19, 2015

Trade review 10-19-15

I got some of them right on Monday...

Hits:

NVCN

A gap down steadily rose to trigger long, ending up almost 6% today.

Misses:

KIRI

Fake out short possible when this gap down advanced early, fell in the afternoon to trigger and rose into the finish to end down a bit under 2% today but above the likely entry price.

SYRG

A gap down advanced early to trigger long, then reversed to end down over 1.5% today.

Push:

CGJCF

Big gap down did not move and denied shorts options, ending down over 4.5% today via the gapper.

NBG

A gap down mostly moved sideways to end down over 3.5% today. No play long.

AMRK

Mostly downside action did not trigger until the day nearly was over to deny longs options. Ended up almost 2.5% today.

WB

A gap down almost triggered, reaching 16 but not over, ending up almost 1.5% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-2-P-4
33%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: