Sunday, October 04, 2015

Trade review 10-2-15

I got all trade worthy plays right on Friday...

Hits:

SQNM

A late morning trigger long ended up almost 2.5% Friday.

PACB

A gap down rose to trigger  long early then ended up around 12.5% Friday.

Misses:

None.

Push:

RJET

Sideways and up moves led to a down finish of less than 1.5% Friday.

LINC

A flat debut rose from the lod to end up over 52.5% Friday.

DGAZ

A gap up fell from open and ended red by almost 2.5% Friday.

AIQ

A gap down failed to trigger long, ending red by under 1% Friday.

IRET

A gap down did not trigger long, ending red by almost 2% Friday.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-0-P-5
100%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: