Monday, October 05, 2015

Trade review 10-5-15

I got one of them right on Monday...

Hits:

TACT

A red to green off a gap down ended up over 2.5% today.

Misses:

DGAZ

This gap down failed 8.50 early for shorts but it recovered in time to end red by over 1% today but above likely entrance prices.

AG

Long fake out when this gap up rose to trigger but ended under that level up over 0.50% today.

UEC

A flat debut rose early but peaked early then reversed to end unchanged to fake out trigger longs.

ANY

Long fake out when this gap up rose early then reversed to end down over 1% today.

Push:

RJET

A gap up advanced to deny shorts, ending up almost 7% today.

LINC

Ditto. Ended up almost 26% to deny shorts entry.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-4-P-2
20%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: