Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Trade review 10-7-15

I got some of them right on Wednesday...

Hits:

RJET

A steady early drop ended red over 5% today for shorts.

MHR

A steady drop ended down over 9% today to win for shorts.

Misses:

LINC

fake out short likely when this gap down fell after the noise candle then advanced later to end down around 6% today but above the probable entrance point.

SFXE

Early entry likely lost a tad with commissions given it ended down over 3.5% today but above that level.

SGY

Early upside reversed on longs and ended up over 3% today but likely under the entrance cost.

Push:

PWE

A likely push with commissions when this gap up fell after initial rising to under the open to end north by over 3% due to the gapper.

NSSC

Sideways and down moves from a gap down discouraged longs, ending red by over 1% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-3-P-2
40%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: