Monday, March 07, 2016

Watchers for the 3-8-16 trading session

TPLM

Supernovae, still maturing. See my previous comments. Potential short.



ARO

Another up day but below the debut. Potential fade on weakness for this Supernovae scan.


CRC

Another rapidly maturing Supernovae. Potential fade on weakness.


EXXI

Another maturing Supernovae. Potential fade on weakness.


REXX

Another maturing Supernovae. Potential fade play on weakness.


TTII

Potential fade again on weakness, under 1.30 or 1.25.


NVIV

New Supernovae scan return. A several day move up which closed under the highs and above the open. Volume large Monday. Eventually this can be shorted since it is up so absurdly. I suspect like many such plays it can go further than anyone expects, though. Conditional entry. On a higher open, it might yield a rapid green to red on Tuesday and spike down for a short scalp. This might even be a gap and crap. A fade on confirmed weakness cues anytime or heavy dumping on volume from or near the bell. Ideal is a flat or barely green or red open, followed by a big move down on volume to short into. Avoid big gaps, especially downward ones. Do not short into initial strength or greening. Box and drop to wait for the distribution print, if desired and avoid top fish timing fades. Keep flat on positive price action, no scalps.



BBG

Another new Supernovae. See my comments for NVIV above for rough details.



BAS

Another new Supernovae. See my comments for NVIV for rough details.



SGY

Another new Supernovae. See my comments for NVIV for rough details.


New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: