Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Temporary blog break given PC issues...

I'm set up and did reviews of the plays today on another computer. It could be several days prior to fixing the issues. Or, just a few. Not sure. I cannot imagine not being back within a week or two at most, if that. Keep checking every couple of days for an update on the situation and resumption.

No picks tonight for the 4-28-16 trading session.

I will keep you posted on resumption daily selections. 

Big T.

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: