Sunday, April 03, 2016

Trade review 4-1-16

I got some of them right on Friday...

Hits:

GBSN

Early upside reversed for a short, ending down over 9% Friday.

DRWI

Early upside led to a long, which held a flat line challenge and ended up over 12% Friday.

SCLN

Early upside led to a long that held initial lows and closed strong and up almost 4% Friday.

Misses:

CDRB

Early downside reversed and stopped out shorts, then faded, ending down over 3% Friday.

Push:

STAR

A no play long when this gap down fell early then stayed under the flat line, ending down over 1.5% Friday.

PEIX

A gap down fell early and never triggered long. It ended down almost 6% Friday.

GPRE

This fell early but never triggered long despite a rebound, ending down over 2% Friday.

Totals:
Daily record: W-3-L-1-P-3
75%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: