Sunday, April 24, 2016

Trade review 4-22-16

I got one of them right on Friday...

Hits:

AMID

Early trigger long held flat line easily then rose to end up over 8.5% Friday.

Misses:

RPRX

Early downside reversed and greened and ended weakly down almost 2.5% Friday but likely above short entry.

CAPR

A 4 fail early reversed to end down almost 3% but above trigger short on Friday.


LYG

A gap down triggered late but it closed weakly and down nominally Friday.

Push:

EBIO

Sideways and up moves ended up over 68.5% Friday.

AMLP

A short entry untenable when this gap up advanced early and held above trigger. Ended up almost 1% Friday.

PTCT

Early downside and no candle closes above trigger long ended up a bit over 0.50% Friday. No play.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-3-P-3
25%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: