Sunday, May 22, 2016

Trade review 5-20-16

I got some of them right on Friday...

Hits:

AQMS

Triggered early long, ending up over 4% Friday.

PRGN

A trigger short fail ended down almost 19.5% Friday.

Misses:

TERP

Early trigger long peaked and fell back under to end up a tad but under likely entry to lose Friday.

Push:

FLO 

A steady drop did not trigger long, ending down almost 3% Friday.

HT

A steady drop avoided long fake outs, ending up less than 0.50% on Friday.

PLPM

An early steady rise ended up under 0.50% Friday to avoid short options.

CAPN

Downside avoided long fake outs, ending down over 1.5% Friday.

Totals:
Daily record: W-2-L-1-P-4
66%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: