Sunday, June 05, 2016

Big T takes a fairly long break, will resume with selections in early September!

I will be out of the country for almost 3 months. I will not be at my trading desk or PC.

No picks for the Monday, June 6, 2016 trading session. Or for the remainder of the week and until the first week of September, 2016.

Predictions will continue beginning with ones for the Tuesday, September 6, 2016 trading session. 

I will be back in America on September 4, but Monday the 5th is Labor Day so markets are closed, so the next picks will be for the 6th of September.

Good luck to everyone and I will see you again with a resumed blog during the first week of of September, 2016!

Again, the blog is going to resume, it's just going to be a few months until I can re-operate it...

Big T

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: