Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Trade review 9-14-16

I got one of them right on Wednesday...

Hits:

HK

Early upside but it fell later to trigger short and ended down almost 3.5% today.

Misses:

APRI

Entry long on candle 2 lost as this ended on the likely entrance price and with commissions, etc. Up over 8% today, though.

MTNB

Early 1.20 fail kept going, ending down over 8% today for shorts.

ANW

An early morning trigger long reversed late and ended down over 0.50% today to lose on the buy.

Push:

NAVB

Rose from open to deny short options, ending up almost 21% today.

IDI

A rise from open prevented shorts and ended up over 5% today.

BPI

Down moves prevented longs, ending down by over 1% today.

Totals:
Daily record: W-1-L-3-P-3
25%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: