Monday, November 21, 2016

Trade review 11-21-16

I got some of them right on Monday...

Hits:

DRYS

A steady drop ended down almost 23% today.

PTCT

A steady drop ended down almost 4% today.

SCON

A steady fall ended down over 11% today.

Misses:

KBIO

The 4 fail likely entry point ended down over 7% but probably ended above that level.

EHTH

A long entry lost likely on commissions at least given the finish of up less than 1% today and the probable entry point.

Push:

RCON 

A gap up rose steadily to end up over 6% today.

MAGS

Down and sideways moves ended up over 2% today to deny long options given the initial candle price action.

Totals:
Daily record: W-3-L-2-P-2
60%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: