Sunday, November 27, 2016

Trade review 11-25-16

I got none of them right on Friday...

Hits:

None.

Misses:

CCTC

Though it ended down over 2% Friday likely entrance was near finish to lose with commissions.

AVNW

A red to green move lost long with likely entrance even though it ended up almost 1% Friday.

RGLS

A steady drop likely had an entrance near the final price, down over almost 8.5% Friday but losing after commissions.

Push:

NRZ

No 15 fail when this gap up fell but ended up over 0.50% Friday.

PPP

Early upside soon decayed to end up almost 4.5% Friday but likely under entry long.

HPE

A gap down did not trigger long after the noise candle ending down almost 1.5% Friday.

HIMX

A big drop on the noise candle ended down over 1.5% Friday to deny longs.

Totals:
Daily record: W-0-L-3-P-4
0%

New users: Read my trading guide for my play set-ups!

Review my blog at Investimonials:

Follow me now on Twitter:

Watch my instructional trading videos on YouTube:

Subscribe to Big T by e-mail:

Subscribe to Big T in a news reader:


The blog has a terms of service. Be sure to read it at:


http://traderbigt.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-read-my-terms-of-service-i.html

No comments: